Finding the Best Adrenal Fatigue Treatment
When the adrenal gland is not functioning as it normally would, the resulting adrenal insufficiency could lead to a number of conditions. Adrenal insufficiency in itself has a lot of implications health-wise, and sometimes it even worsens to become an adrenal crisis. Adrenal fatigue is also one of the effects of insufficiency, and this is why finding the best Adrenal Fatigue treatment should be a priority to many.
While fatigue is a common condition that many people actually experience, there are times when the unexplained stress is caused by an adrenal gland that’s working poorly. If this is the case, the adrenal gland can no longer produce the hormones needed by the body to properly deal with stress. In this case, a deficiency (or as this article points out, an imbalance) in cortisol becomes problematic.
Common Signs of Adrenal Fatigue
Fatigue is pretty common, so it’s important to understand the signs specifically pointing to adrenal fatigue. These are the most common ones that should raise a red signal:
- Unexplainably high levels of day to day fatigue – It’s understandable that some days make us exceptionally tired, especially when your activities give you more stress than normal. However, once you experience fatigue on a day to day basis, and when it becomes increasingly difficult for you to lift yourself up anytime during the day, then this could be an indicator.
- Difficulty in getting up from bed – When you’re exceptionally tired, it is understandable that you have a hard time getting up. But if you’ve had sufficient hours of sleep and it’s still difficult for you to pry yourself out of bed, then it could be that you’re experiencing adrenal fatigue.
- Difficulty in handling stress – Since cortisol helps us deal with stress, a lack of it makes small problems seem insurmountable. There are hormones that actually help us focus on solutions and think of the bright side when needed, but adrenal fatigue changes that.
There are several things you can do to solve adrenal fatigue:
- Changes in diet – Without question, changing one or two things in your normal dietary intake can have great implications. This article mentions that changing the frequency (and size) of your daily meals can help, such as eating 5 smaller meals instead of 3 big meals. The same article also suggests including traditional Chinese medicine such as herbs and spices that you can incorporate in the food you eat.
- Changes in lifestyle – Proactively improving your sleeping habits can help, as well as some meditation, deep breathing and exercises like yoga and swimming.
- Supplements – You can also opt to take supplements like Fatigue Fighter that have been specially formulated to fix whatever imbalances there are that need fixing. Generally safe and easy to add to your eating schedule and lifestyle, an effective dietary supplement is always a winning solution.
- Hormone replacement – This Adrenal Fatigue treatment is only appropriate when the condition has reached such high levels and your physician gives the go signal.